Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I'm Lazy

So work has been busy lately and I haven't been able to actually put up a decent post, but here is a comprehensive list of all upcoming concerts. Go see some shows and when you return there will be new material for you to read. (Update: Depeche Mode and Kanye West added, second Death Cab show, Decemberists, Q and not U sold out)

Son Volt - Friday, October 21st, 930 Club, $20
Ambulance LTD - Saturday, October 22nd, Black Cat, $10 in advance/$12 at door
Death Cab for Cutie (w/Stars) - Sunday, October 23rd and Monday, October 24th, 930 Club (Both Days Sold Out)
Broken Social Scene - Wednesday, October 26th, 930 Club, $20
Ween - Thursday, October 27th, 930 Club (Sold Out)
Kanye West (w/Common) - Sunday, October 30th, Patriot Center, $48
Nine Inch Nails (w/Queens of the Stone Age and Death From Above 1979) – Wednesday, November 2nd, MCI Center, $45
Super Furry Animals (w/Caribou) - Tuesday, November 8th, 930 Club
The Black Keys - Saturday, November 12th, 930 Club, $15
Okkervil River(w/Charles Bissell of The Wrens) - Monday, November 14th, Iota, $10
LCD Soundsystem (w/The Juan Maclean) - Tuesday, November 15th, Sonar
Andrew Bird (w/Head of Femur) - Thursday, November 17th, Black Cat, $13
Bright Eyes - Friday, November 18th, Constitution Hall, $25
Echo and the Bunnymen - Friday, November 18th, Black Cat, $20
Mos Def & Talib Kweli - Friday, November 25th, 930 Club, $40
The Dandy Warhols - Sunday, November 27th, 930 Club, $25
Depeche Mode - Friday, December 9th, Patriot Center

5 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger Moi said...

I figured out how to link your blog to mine...it's done through this website called blogrolling.com. You're listed on the left sidebar. Yay! I had to be kind of a computer nerd to figure out how to do it, though, because there is html coding involved. I got confused.

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog! Hope you will come visit our Blog/Ezine. An online ezine with Why Is It? forums as well as other social commentary forums. New members are welcome!

 
At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I like your blog. Im going to put it with the rest of my favorite blog

I recently found a place where you can download Football Manager. Instead of paying for the full game, you can just download Football Manager for a small fee along with any other game out.

Join me in playing this game. Its fun. =)

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, I have added it to my list and will check in often!

Best Wishes,
Ken
How to Read Fast

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger For Real said...

Matt,
This is Jennie. I found your blog through a link on Ryan's page. I have yet to do any work all day, and I pray to god that my company doesn't track my internet usage. I want to thank you for giving me a list of concerts which I can now google and email others about instead of doing work. I will be at that NIN show,btw, complete with my leather pants from middle school.
I like walking fast so I look busy,
JGro

 

Post a Comment

<< Home